How do we use the information you give us?
- To administer your account and we may disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing your order such as delivery companies.
- And, from time to time, to inform you by newsletter, post, email or other available means of products, services, promotions and special offers that we have.
- We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
Our guarantee to you
We will not, under any circumstances, share your details with any third parties, except for our delivery companies.
- To ensure that items are placed into your shopping basket and orders are processed correctly.
- To identify you as you travel around our site.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer, and how we advertise.
No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
You will need to ensure that your cookies are enabled in order for you to be able to register your details and to purchase from our site.
Exquisite Brides take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below.
- When you place your order, the secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
- As an additional security measure, credit card numbers are encrypted and we do not hold any details on file.
- We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 and GDPR 2018 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, you have the right at any time to :
- Right to Erasure (also known as “the Right to be Forgotten”): You may request that your personal data is removed from our systems, both online and manual filing systems
- Right to Restrict: You may request that we cease using or that we suppress your personal data.
- Right to Object: You may object to our use of your personal data.
To check the security of our website, simply look in the lower bar of your browser when you fill in your payment details. You will see an unbroken key or closed lock, showing that encryption is active and your information is secure. For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on this website.
Protecting your personal and financial information is really important to us.
When you click into our shopping cart you will see in the address bar a green padlock and the letters “https” this means that we hold an SSL Certificate. This is an indicator for a website that the connection to and from the website is secured.
For taking payment we use PayPal. They are one of the largest payment providers in the world and used by some of the biggest retailers in the world. We do not hold, store or have access to see any card details that you enter into PayPal, and any information you put in will be fully protected and encrypted by them.
In addition, we ensure to keep our website secured at all times by installing the latest security updates as and when they are released, to ensure that the data of our users can’t be accessed or stolen by third parties.